Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Farewell NOte

pjg berjela kan farewell note..mmg tak la dorg nak bace..
hehe tp ade aku kesah?
tetap nk bg dorg ok :)




Dear Colleagues, Team and Bosses.
As some of you probably know, today is my last day. But before I leave, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what a great,distinct pleasure and euphoria feeling it has been to type “Today is my last day of working at Sony.”  (haha just joking) :P
I want to bid farewell and inform you that I am leaving my position at Sony EMCS Msia Sdn Bhd.
I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate to have this wonderful opportunity to work with all of you.
During these last less than two years, you have provided me support through your encouragement and guidance. 
I have shared a unique camaraderie which I hope will continue in the years to come even though I shall not be here with the company and also with you. 
For nearly as long as I’ve worked here, I’ve hoped that I might one day leave this company. And now that this dream has become a reality, please know that I could not have reached this goal without your unending lack of support. Words cannot express my gratitude for the words of gratitude you did not express.
I would especially like to thank all of my managers and both past and present. Mr. Rahiman,Mr Lai Chee Keong, Mr Lee See Yee, Ms Seow Siew Ngo, Mr Chew Leong Sun, and Ms Zalinah.
You have taught me more than I could ever ask for and, in most cases, ever did ask for. I have been fortunate enough to work with some absolutely interchangeable managers on a wide variety of seemingly identical projects, an invaluable lesson in overcoming daily tedium.I have benefited tremendously by working here and I truly thank you for that.  
And to most of my peers, even though we barely acknowledged each other within these office walls, I hope that in the future, should we pass on the street, you will regard me the same way as I regard you: even though for an eye contact or at least a bright and beautiful smile at your handsome and pretty face. (please believe it you are handsome and pretty just the way you are!) :P
But to those few souls team with whom I’ve actually interacted, here are my personalized notes of farewell,
To [Material Control Team-->Receiving, IC Store and Line Sub, PWB TV and Video, Scanning, Line Sub TV and Video, Warehouse, Dipless ], 
Well, I wish you had more of a back bone. Keep on giving support to supply the right part, at right time with right quantity, full of spirit burning like daily need to voice spirit out loud. Please do not stop of reminding the Do's and Don'ts. Being one in a team with incredibly challenging is made me a person that know how to do my job smoothly. There was once a time where hard work was rewarded and acknowledged, it’s a pity that all of our positive output now falls on deaf ears and passes blind eyes. My advice for you is to place yourself closer to the pulse of this company and enjoy the effort and dedication of us “faceless little people” more. The inventory while everyone is on holiday, the sacrifices and support of supplying part to production, i will miss it. Thanks for the experience buddy, lesson learned.
To TV Production Members , 
Thanks for "enjoying" the moments of line stop due to waiting part. Moments of inventory while line is running, and result of inventory that is always so called spoilage.It's a knowledgeable, and challenging situation to handle on.
To Planning Members,  
I’m happy that we were let go in the same manner that you have handed down to our dedicated coworkers, seem that we are under one roof top. You will know how MC need to react if sudden plan change or else, advancement etc.Hearing you on the phone just to ask about transmission, thus the Oracle completion and negative balance issue,  expected me to see the data management and benefit in data knowledge from the suffering of sudden spoilage. Also to support providing us the WIP production input data for the inventory purpose.The estimation input of production status and so on. Thanks for the experiences and knowledge again. 
To Program and CF Members , 
Thanks for acknowledge me with some of your system. Train me how to react if actual qty inserted per board in machine is differ with what Oracle has stated. Of course,  system adjustment! Learn to be patient to wait for sigma downloading in order to perform shopping. Regret to learn a bit about oracle use for program member.
Thus for CF whom very dedicated to entertain our problem and try to solve the system interruption or else troubleshooting. Teach me how to search part by using the system and the PDA.Teach me how to be patient on system debugging and so on.Thanks ya!

To Purchasing & PQA Members, 
Well, I wish you keep on supporting sudden shortage cases. Please keep on ordering more parts to avoid line stop, to cover line expansion and double Z requirement. But then, the absorbing dead stock issue? erk! haha.
Please move the reject items either at receiving and warehouse. :P Please do not consume our space :P (just joking). 
Please declare, and transfer quality issue part soonest possible to J store or EVStore or RTS :p.
 Anyhow, Thanks for supporting me during my duly duty. Your co-operation is highly appreciated.

To Imaps Project Members--> KUL, and the PMOs,
Deep sorry that I couldn't be one of the successor, for sure I will miss the corporate style of working, as when I'm at AMC side, i couldn't enjoy it. To be frank, i do love and starting to like this project. I enjoy learning new things. Being one in a team made me realize so many things that i couldn't get when I'm at production side. In the beginning i'm quite demotivated as i'm the only one that has less experience  in this team. But, after the communications, the scenarios, the events that we had undergone together automatically rid off the sort of uneasy feelings. The management to head the excel of project is valuable things that i couldn't get outside. Seem that this is a hard decision to do so, i have to dismiss earlier that what I should do. Of course, i will miss the moments of training with Japanese version with translation. The CRP and the Imaps website itself. The free chocs etc.I wish good luck for future with imaps system.
 It would be to cherish this experience because a job opportunity like this comes along only once in a lifetime.
To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your colleague and will cherish our history together.
I do wish you and the company and IMAPS project success in all its future endeavors. 

You can be in touch with me by
Email – siti.fatimah.razali@gmail.com

No comments: