Monday, February 24, 2014

Asr'

Assalammualaikum,

 

Baby Boo Blog,

 

How are you today? Hoping that you are fine there.

I'm searching something, but I don't exactly know what it is.

I'm hanging around, i mean, not myself, but my mind,

What am I thinking of, such a sudden this mood flew away from me

I don't know where the exaggerating mood of euphoria is

Is it there, or not...

maybe the space of hollow shallow heartiness varily now,

I'm not so sure, really do,

Is it I'm too far from HIM?

I mean MY LORD, don't misunderstood my words okay.

maybe..

I merely don't know whats wrong with me.

I just don't know myself,

so do you right?

Sorrowful episode is just there..

naming of it..

the tremendously painful scene after scene...

give me some shine of strengh, and blew all the insecurity feelings inside...

sigh!

whats being written here, i'm seriously not sure...

blabbering without rigid motive,

give me space, give me, give me a tranquil breath,

wash away the inferiority

 

somehow this burden is too much

i just couldn't carry it anymore..

it just too heavy......

just dumb it there

easily

can it make a sense?

 

 

In the name of Allah, most gracious most merciful,

I swear by the time,

Most surely man is in loss,

Except those who believe and do good and enjoin on each other truth,

and enjoin on each other patience~.

 

 

BR,

Siti

No comments: