Monday, June 16, 2014

Danish Fahd and Hayqal Fayyardh...pun buleyyy..

June reminiscences...


Dear Baby boo blog...

Assalammualaikum....

How are you today. I'm hoping that you're fine there...
I need to say something here...but I know I can't tell you about it...I'm seriously in a mood of unbelievable...
Perhaps this is for real...

Allah lend me a happiness...also a bit of sadness too...


Dear Allah..
Thanks for everything that you've gifted...
Still can breathe in...
Last year post on June was totally emotional..
What have been written is just not too rational I think.
It's been 2 years passed by...
On 13th JUNE 2012 is actually a date that I went to Medina...
Thanks for the chance Allah...
Unexpected...
On 14th June 2014 was unexpected too...
Thanks Allah for the awesomeness feeling...


I miss momma n my daddy cool too...
Hoping that my mom wud looking at me..
Do she knows what happens to me...
Really need her on the day...
Miss her so bad...and the cries on the day before...


Dear Allah..
Jauhhh kan ayah dr orang2 yg zalim...
Dear Allah...
Terangkan kubur mak...
Dear Allah...
Ampuni dosa kami...

Syukur sangat sebab ade
Along
Angah
Alang
Ateh
Adik

Masihadayangsayang...




No comments: