Thursday, September 29, 2011

counting days


  • another 5 days more..

  • 4th October gonna be my 1st Anniversary..

  • oww so sweet <3 

  • Other's people would love and happy on  their first Anniversary,

  • How about me then?

  • I'm hoping i will get another better offer SO soon.

  • Please pray for me.

  • EH? don't YOU want to wish me?

  • Happy 1ST ANNIVERSARY SITI!!!!

  • SAYA SAYANG KUALITI SAYA SAYANG SONY! 
  • Boleh3x!

  • whattheFUN!

  • SONY MAKE BELIEVE!
  • i believe it and believe it or not, almost a year i could stand to work there
  • congratz to myself btw.
  • haha.
  • poor of me.
  • is there any company want me better than SONY?


  • *jiwa kacau asik cerita pasal kerja je*
  • *ARGHHH SERABUT*





















  • KanTOI MASE AUDIT HK=HOUSEKEEPING





2 comments:

~cinderella~ said...

be strong girl even i'm not strong enuff..eh!! u dr dulu lagi mmg kuat!! kagum!! =)

Nona*maNis said...

yeahh,,
u mmg strong dear!!!!
i support u!
challengeee!