Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No one knows when Grace is sad

Bila rasa sedih je
rasa nak peluk cium mak~
but she's no longer here,
I'd cried when on the way to my home
rindu sangat~~~~~~~~~~~~


RINDUUUUUUU!!!
if there's someone can feel the emptiness and this unstoppable sorrowful
i had it enough
one episode to another.
i've been bored here.
the challenges here and there.
this ungrateful word is coming and throwing the real nerves.

I really don't know whats wrong in my life.
I can't catch up all those things.
I had it enough.
Pls........

Rindu hanya Allah saja yang tahu

Sayang mereka!

I've been missing you for a more than a years and the tears remains.

Dah lebih setahun Grad, tapi rasa macam banyak je benda lagi yang tak tahu
banyak benda yang tak reti
and bila kat kilang je
selalu budak2 diploma tu cakap
Blaja tinggi, ini pon tak tahu
sentap takkk?
ayat lagi best, 
masuk universiti dulu tak blaja ke ni
yang SPM lak lg tahu kann

tak kisah la u level apa pon
tak semestinya semua pon kita tahu kan?
tak semestinya!


Kerinduan yang tiada pengakhiran

No comments: