Monday, October 29, 2012

Return Part to SDMA

Dear Mr. BL,

 

I heart you~

It's been a while since pathetic day has passed by.

It's a great moment to enjoy this dull life with something unusual.

I know and I think I like him but now my feel is statically constant.

There's no exciting or exagerating mood while facing with him now.

I don't know why, I don't want to fall in love with him, like one of my friend said,

It's better to get close with him in a friendship way, not more than that.

yeah, i think she's right, it's better to take a caution step while mixing and socialize with him now.

I don't want to take a risk and feel the pain of losing him,

So i better get rid the love like feeling~

 

Hey!

how about my Raya Qurban Day and celebration.

It's just ok i can said.

Well said just OK.

There's no such feeling of balek2 kampung la.

So bored of not balek kampung..

 

I did the belakon scene on my Raya day,

because there's nothing to do kan..

I told my dad to rewear his attire of Imam on Raya day,

he just layan me ok..

We just having the shoot in a while because one of my sis's friend came with her family on that day.

I'll try to upload once i have time to okay.

but yet i do uploading some pics on my FB website.

Feel free to view if you are one of my friend :).

 

Auni is back home, but Aufa not yet.

Hoping that Aufa is growing healthier day by day.

Amin.

May Allah let her survive like normal child out there.

We love both of them.

The twins :).

 

 

I need to continue my work.

Pls don't relates any of the title with the contents.

You should know where am I while writing this post.

Till meet again B. <3

Hug & Kisses :)

 

 

 

BR,

Siti

 

 

No comments: