Sunday, March 10, 2013

Malacca!

Dear B, 

It's March already.
And I lied to you.
I didn't keep my promises.
I promise to share my February days right.
yet I've been too busy and don't know what to post.
Actually the statement is lied too..i have many things to share.
but i don't know is it possible to share..


Let's enjoy my February day a bit...
Listen B..

It's been a day without shining bright sun. ..even though it's a sunny day..hey!nothing to blabber!

I had fun and slightly sad when I went there.. a lot of picture to upload then..it takes time..
just enjoy a bit! 


thanks Mr Ollen to accompany us when we are at Malacca
U are my Boyfriend forever~
I Love you Mr Ollen~


and the journey has started from Kg Paya...
erk! I've forgotten the Kg name!
shame on me...euuuuwwww

the Puan Noor Diana's kg..ehem...sexy eyes with the eye lense..

have fun with Cik Soulmate..Siti Syuhada
I'm not sure since when she likes to hang out..
.confuse i Nokss

with the photographer of the days.. Ms Nadia.. Diana's sis
fortunately she joined us on that two days..
so sporting with the tiring cam whore session.

Our 1st place to visit is Taman Seribu Bunga,
 at Ayer Keroh..the two sista's on the pic!

Why Taman Seribu Bunga?
This was because of Siti Nor, she always talk about this place and yet i force them to go there too.
ahaha, but sorry, there's nothing special there but i do like the eye tower and a taman there

the pusher driver!

cam whore with BFF
and all those picture below are 
tadaa'
only me je..
my blog right,
so who cares!
me! 
 a message to whom it may concern!

 well. Siti Syuhada had a skill and sense of photographer but the model is not beautiful enough~

another pic..oh hoo
please vomit now

 mak jemah with the payung, well I do LOVE the payung :) the original owner of the umbrella
Love more the ori owner!
 the koya's scene of me

 the belakon scene with Puan Noor Diana,
 the relax scene at Taman Reptilia and Taman Rama-rama~
forsure I'll not enter this place with others except them all.
thats is forsure~

i love them who really loves me!



the middle!


the end

I MISS U B~
seriously I miss u!


No comments: