Thursday, March 12, 2015

How I Met My Husband.

Dear Boo,

Assalammualaikum,

Title sound annoying RIGHT,

so you are not my boo anymore,

I have another new boo..

weee

:P

don't sulking too much baby blog,
I know, I know,

always abundant you for too long,

I'm so sorry, a bit busy with my new life,

seem-less it not yet happen, but it actually was!


And back to my real topic to share on,

How I met my other half,
is what I can say, I met him at SAMSUNG of course,

Same job place is where we 1st met.

Then, I think, ALLAH send him to accompany me.
I think so, but we are meant to be, until now.
(actually it was only pass few weeks jer but then my statement kind of too long pulak kan)

No worries,

Until what happen now, i just don't know what to say,
Thanks Allah, for sending him near me when I really need someone's shoulder to cry on.
I know Allah plan is the best.

FA is now my officially husband,
Pray for our long lasting marriage full with joy and happiness.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations my dear apple..wish u enjoy in marriage life..

Unknown said...

Congratulations my dear apple..wish u enjoy in marriage life..