Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elin dan Effa


AN INTRO FOR MY STORY
once upon a time
there was a kid
named Effa
she was really sweet and lovely girl
she had a friend named ELIN
n  DEAR ELIN,


This is for you, my best friend,



the one person i can tell my soul too


Who can relate to me like no other


Who I can laugh with to no extents,


Who I can cry too when times are tough,


Who can help me with the problems of my life.






Never have you turned your back on me


Or told me I wasnt good enough


Or let me down






I don't think you know what that means to me


You have went through so much pain and you still have time


For me.


And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying


And I look up too you because you are strong,


and caring


and beautiful.


Even though you don't think you are.






And I hope you know that I am always here


To listen to you laugh and cry and help


In all the ways that i can


And I will try to be at least half the friend you are


To me.






I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.


My best friend.


this poem is from this website ok friendship poem

2 comments:

Litt[L]E`StAr said...

Lovely poem...
I remembered my best friend. she's so hard on me, she drove me crazy,she threw harsh words to me...but that doesnt change the fact that she's the one who's with me the time when nobody else care. She spent time with me when I was down though she had her own hard time. Never complaint a thing...until that day.

I missed her. But I have a huge pride locking me inside a cage.

Grace Arabella said...

lil star..
sbr byk2 beb
byk dugaan b'cinta ni..
eh2 silap2.. b'shbt ni
sdgkn lidah lg t'gigit
ni kn kwn2 lme..
mst ade gduh2 pny