Sunday, January 31, 2010

ENd Of Jan

LEFT(ALANG DILA), MID(NAUFAL), RIGHT(ATEH NOORA)
END of JANUARY
so rmai gak antr my member n org2 t'syg lahir on Jan
n ade yg forgot jg..sorry keh

1/1=Bro AMMAR
2/1=my bff (FYDA) pny bf -(ZUHAIRI)
10/1=LIANA LINA & CHAEN
16/1=my sis ATEH NOORA
18/1=my sis pny BF EN. 18( FAIRUZ AKMAL)
21/1=Tia
28/1=Myra Bucken
30/1=my sis ALANG DILA
31/1=Am


my wishes to them:
May ALLAH bless you all
HAPPY in your life
n Good Luck for future :)

POst SCRIPT
~move on next step~
get move babes
GMBR NAUFAL adalah semata2 hiasan je..die x lahir bulan Jan pn ok :p

today i got sms from 1 of my friend..she said that my exroomate skg ade kt hospital
GH Penang coz..doc suspect tumor..God..really sad to hear that..hopefully she will fine after the operation due on 8/2
sama2kan doa yg terbaek utk my friend tu ok
smga sihat sejahtera hendaknya..amin :)

No comments: