Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday~






lots of love
i  just wanna wish happy birthday to
my beloved dad
his bday was on 8th of April
and my sis
Angah Aju was on 12 April


i really love both of them so much
they had sacrificed a lot
nothing in this world can compare it

so much to say
but nothing come out to my mind
and it end up with no things to share and mumble about
i really bored
damn bored
i'm sick
sick of these all
i wanna go back home
i'm extremely homesick
is it worth it to go back home this weekend
i really want to but i have no one to accompany me
really poor of me
(don't be ok)
miss Dea said that she don't wanna go home
b'coz she will attending the kursus kahwin
uih? y i'm not interested to join in?
of coz i want too but my hope is differ than theirs
i wanna go with my future hubby(really hope so)
i think it will be more interesting when u finally decide to choose him as urs

i'm kinda bored..boredom such................pathetic
don't know what to say again
i wanna see my mom as soon as possible
i wish it will become true
amin :)

Dear B,
i got a fever last 2 days ago
i also got MC for 2 days
yet i still not in the good mood
i didn't pick up any phone calls and didn't reply any messages
because
i slept early
too early that i never do it when i'm at home
seriously..
dizzyness cause me to take early rest
uiyhhh..i've forgotten..what i did for the last two days..
of coz i'm not attend the presentation skills class that have been taught by our
site manager, En Hisham..
i maximise my MC by watching the Korean Movie
entitle Boys Over Flower

of coz u all know about this story right!
i think so laaa
i really like the hero, he is so handsome.
GOoD LOoks!
perfect guy that every girls hope for.
My prince charming
Damn rich!
uihhh
i'm looking for money right now
obviously i'm turn to be a materialistic girl.
as everyone always said..no money no talk..

i want to spend at about Rm40 to buy the novel
i wish i can get it and buy it without hesitation.
uishh..I got influenced by Mang
i want to read the Twilight New Moon's novel.

and another things that i want to buy and  yet still don't get it is
wedges..i really want to have one that mesmerized me most.
uishh! where money can buy..i want to spend all my allowance on shopping
but i need to be wise i can't spend all of them.
it such a wasted things to do so.

and 1 more things i need to buy a blablablabla..
to much to list down

~still hoping to get the apple DKNY be delicious perfume~

















No comments: