Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Belated Birthday Of Mine

Just want to share a lil bit picca at k.perlis.

I like to travel.

Really!

Serious! The increasing number of my age..but that doesn't made me feel like i'm too old.
But the fact is i hate being old, Hate? ermm i should thankful because i'm still alive.
Alhamdulillah. Thanks Allah for everything.

thanks someone special for giving me this delicious choc!

my piece of cake n ice choc

happiness on that day can't be hide off~

i LOVE it~

i'm soooo happy on that day~serious~

spaghetti meatballs~

like i'm gonna swallow the candle~

amin :) erk!

thought of being Minah Salleh coz i've got this!
THE QUESTION MARK

with whom i celebrating my 24th bday???
JENG JENG JENG 


i have wishes to fulfill
i want this and that
Thanks for all my friends that had wish on my birthday
Really appreciate it.

No comments: