Friday, April 8, 2011

Happiness

Happiness come and go..
Eternity?
Lasting?
Can it be ?

MY mood mixed up
A LIL bit happy then..sometimes not..

but I thankful.. coz there's another chances for myself that Allah still giving on.
THANKS ALLAH for the happiness and everything.

MY MOM da ok a bit n hopefully recover soon.
Hopefully discharge dr wad spital ni dgn kadar segera..

:)


And there's another story behind the scene.
who made me smile and keep on smiling now.
Smile while blogging..
OH...FLOATING NOW..
wanna sweet dream n beautiful nightmare now.

:P

the person who i love the most, the person who didn't sleep when i got a fever, the person who worried if i'm not come back yet, the person who prepared my breakfast,lunch n dinner meals if i'm at home, the person who take care of me, the person whom i care the most, she is everything for me.
I LOVE U MOM!

No comments: