Saturday, February 25, 2012

Am I?am i

AM I THE REAL ME?



hey baby boo blog :)
i have a thing to blog about
it is about my new rent house,
finally i got it even though it is just temporarily only
but thank Allah, at least i can still have a place to sleep
and what it the pro and con about this new house are
pro-nearest to my workplace
con-i'm sharing a room with another 3 trainee
so u can also called it a hostel
cause my room have a double Decker bed !
so now i'm staying at Garden Homes Seksyen 15, Bandar Baru Bangi,
so can say final BYE to Desa Sentosa, Teras Jernang.

and, another thing to update?
there's nothing,
and love story also statically like that
never ending story and no drastically happen,
so i let it be,
and let time show the real truth :)

and now i have a time to spend editing my old picca
btw, it's not really nice
but i do like it

No comments: