Thursday, July 8, 2010

sad day story :( Episode 2 :(

today like was I'm not going to think about sad things again

yesterday i do have officially email address
after a month i need to wait for it
it is myfullname.myfather'sname@tm.com.my

I got an email from my senior (USM & GEMS), he is also my colleague at TM

what did he send me?

GUESS WHAT?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
here is

at least this pic make me smile :)
tq to the beruk!


but only for a while..

then i read 1 post

related to mine 

i mean my probs :(


SO that, my tears flow again

damn hate it!!!!

i don't want to cry anymore! 
SERIOUSLY..

I  don't want to feel th3 PAIN again :(

I'm hoping that no more sad day story Episode 3 !

~i'm trying so hard to cure my pain n sadness~ 
~dear B, it hurt so much~

No comments: