Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lagi~

Lagi nak lupa lagi teringat




Lagi nak pergi lagi terikat



Lagi nak jauh lagilah dekat



Lagi nak rasa tak nak lagi nak rasa nak



Lagi?







Tade lagi lagi boleh tak...



Kan best kalau memang tade lagi~







APeTah!







OMG!



Madness~~~



This awkward and weird feeling seem that can't be go away from me!



I just don't want to feel guilty towards anyone~



I just don't want!







WHY THIS IS SO HEAVY?



THE PAINFUL~







Dear A,





Do you know what i feel right now?



I'm suffer~~~





I just don't want to feel this pain~





IMY & ILYSM <3>


I don't want to lie ..



lie to myself n everyone..



pretend to be happy but I'm not..



faking a laughter in front of them



but cries when no one there!



Why it is so difficult?



Why there's no solution at all?



Why my heart felt so heavy and uneasy?



WHY!



I just don't know why~



I heart u forever~