Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Dinner and The Story Behind~

THE GRACE

 THE JOHN AND GRACE
THE SU, THE SITI NOR, THE JOHN and THE GRACE

SITI NOR with me :)

JUST ME

JUST ME AGAIN

AND AGAIN ME


ME more

ok me me

me

me

me yg sememangnye serabut this time

ni bukan belakon~

R n R having lunch but I'm not

ada lg?I text A!


me n them

me from the far

the A front of me

the don't what to say


final pic~



all of those captured pictures were taken when we had an Annual Dinner at Johor


Dear B,

There's something to share here,
One week ago,Eh? no..not! Two weeks ago la..
 Samsung had organised an event.
We had our annual Dinner at Johor
and before that we went to Legoland!
Seriously Legoland was not awesome at all.
Quite bored there plus the queue was annoyed too.
There's so many people there, and I ended up only watching 4D movies jer...
Whattaday!~
but I think much better than Ct Nor la, coz she spent the day with slept at the Surau.
Not worth it right?

I hoped and wished that I spent my full day at Legoland with A, but then it won't happen.
I try to avoid myself from A. Go away from A. The things that I supposed to do. Oops, I should and I need to do it.

Stray away from him is the best thing to do,
in fact we have try so many times to forget each other,
but it doesn't work at all.!
A lot of ways which is failed finally.
In fact not in a single day I can forget A, how come it can become so easy as what people out there said.
It's easy to say but when come to actual, to do it, it becomes so hard and getting tougher day by day.
Seriously I don't know what happen to me, this is just not me.
No wonder I never felt this way before.
Allah knows that I can't face all this.

We met at the pool and I'm so happy that A yelled and said that
A loves me
A said " I love U SITI"
it is just overwhelming me from my uncomfort zone.
He L:O:V:E:S Me
If A knows that I loves him more than he do,
More that he knows,
A would not let things happen like this.
To end up with separation is just not cool at all.
A asked to take pics, but yet I didn't reply him.
A text me because we didn't see each other that night.
Our table is quite far from each other.

Dear A,
You know what?
All those pictures above supposed to have u besides me.
But then even a single piece? There's no YOU!
It is so pathetic!
But then, this is your decision, you let the things happen.
I'll respect it!
A,
Please don't play with my heart and true feelings towards you.
You are the one that I can only think now.
I never felt this way before, everything that I do,
Reminds me of you.
I don't know how i should react in front of you with you new status soon
Heart Destruction Day for me :'(
imy!

No comments: